Skip to content
Pregame Bullets: DLSU vs UST 9/3
- ^^^ Its been quite a while since we saw this kind of celebration from the team.
- In search of their first win in over a month to keep their Final 4 hopes alive, the beleaguered Green Archers will face the last team they have conquered. A lot is at stake for both La Salle and UST and if their last encounter was extremely intense, tomorrow’s game may be just the same as well. Hopefully, though, minus the extra moves that almost resulted in suspensions of some key players.
- It was all downhill for the Archers after their double overtime win against the Tigers in the first round. UST on the other hand has been in a up and down situation but was able to muster enough wins to occupy the 4th spot with a 2 game lead over the Archers.
- The scenarios have already been repeatedly discussed in past articles and we cannot stress enough the importance of this game for us. Again, the team’s fate now out their hands, but to stay in the running for the last playoff slot, they should win all their last 3 games.
- Unfortunately, the Archers will have to play without Simon Atkins who sustained a foot injury which will probably sideline him already for rest of the season. This leaves Joel Tolentino as the only legit playmaker.
- It has been reported that the entire team has shaved their heads. Will no hair translate to more wins? We could only hope that their being bald will make them become bold from hereon. AN1MO!