Skip to content
Postgame Bullets: DLSU 65 ADMU 81
- La Sallians are probably longing for a game when all of our players would play consistently. The veterans, namely Peejay Barua gave a good account of himself this game but sadly, those who carried the cudgels for the team just a week ago were not in their usual selves.
- The team is currently on a three-game slide for the first time in more than a decade. The loss against Adamson probably has to hurt the most. With a 4-5 record, the team is currently out of the Final 4 picture if it started today.
- All is not lost though as there are still 5 more games to be played. 8 wins would probably secure us of at least a playoff for a semifinal berth. A tall order indeed considering that the Archers have yet to face FEU, UE and UST this round.
- A twice-to beat edge may already be out of the question for our team. Securing a place in the final 4 should now be the team’s main focus and if this could be achieved, anything can happen.
- This is has got to be a disappointing week for all of us. Counting the Junior Archers’ loss yesterday to the Eaglets, La Salle has lost 4 games against the Blue Bird Schools (the other being Adamson) in 8 days. We failed to hit our target in this bird hunting week.
- As to how our team will bounce back after these series of setbacks remains to be seen. At this point, there’s no way to go but UP!