Top 10 Green Archer Power Rankings – Week 3
Heading into the homestretch of the first round, the Green Archers lost a nail-biter against UST before finally ending their 3-game skid against Adamson.
This season is fast turning out to be a 5-team battle. La Salle needs to win against NU on Saturday to keep in step with the other contenders heading into the next round.
Here are the top performers for this past week.
1. Jeron Teng – 16ppg, 11rpg, (Previous Week: 3)
Averaging a double-double this week, what more can we say about this rookie? We just hope that he finally gets out his free-throw slump.
2. Yutien Andrada – 11ppg, 9.5rpg, 2.5bpg (Previous Week: 5)
Climbing up the rankings each week, he continues to put up solid numbers on both ends.
3. Norbert Torres – 9.5ppg, 11.5rpg, 3.5apg, 2.5bpg (Previous Week: 2)
One thing overlooked about him is his great court vision. He is second to LA in assists, averaging close to 2 per game.
4. LA Revilla – 9.5ppg, 1.5apg (Previous Week: 1)
He could have played hero in their game against UST but unfortunately, his supposed winning shot was nullified. He got injured during their game against Adamson but good thing the other guards stepped-up in his absence.
5. Joshua Webb – 8.5ppg, 4rpg, 2apg (Previous Week: none)
He finally made it to the list this week, thanks to an impressive showing against UST where he scored 13 points.
6. Mac Tallo – 4.5ppg, 2.5rpg, 2.5apg (Previous Week: 10)
Given his offensive abilities, it appears that he is more effective at the 2-guard spot.
7. Jed Manguera – 4.5ppg, 2rpg (Previous Week: 8)
We hope to see him become a legit threat from the outside.
8. Jovet Mendoza – 5ppg, 3rpg (Previous Week: 6)
He still contributes steadily when given the chance.
9. Thomas Torres – 3.5rpg, 2apg (Previous Week: none)
Slowly but surely, he is getting the confidence that made him the player he was back in high school.
10. Almond Vosotros – 2apg, 2spg (Previous Week: 9)
He provided the spark on defense against Adamson especially when the team went to the full-court press in some stretches.